- "A Taste of the Good Life" -- a four week opportunity, starting in October, for each of us to explore ways to answer our deepest hunger: safe, secure, compassionate relationships. You'll have an opportunity to join small group experiences to help you get a taste of what Christianity is essentially about.
- Presbyterian Women meet on the second Tuesday of each month at 9:30 AM in the Great Room. Join us for refreshments and a business meeting. All women of UPC are invited to come! Contact Ruth Kallenberg.
- STARS is a seniors group that meets every third Wednesday of the month at 1:30 PM for fun, games, and various activities. All seniors are welcome! Contact Marian Amend.
- Women's Bible Study meets each Wednesday morning at 9:15 AM for study and fellowship.
- Clippers are a social group of active retirees who enjoy getting out and having fun! Join the Clippers for high adventure! Contact Ben and Cathy Douglas.
- Women's Bible Fellowship meets each Tuesday at 9:30 AM. Come for a combination of Bible studies and book studies in a relaxed fellowship of prayer and laughter. Contact Leslie Stephenson.
- For Men Only meets on Thursday mornings at 6:00 AM for breakfast, fellowship, and study. Come join this multi-generational group of early risers! Contact Jim Swanson.
- Gals' Night Women of all ages meet on the fourth Thursday of each month for a variety of fun activities and outings! Contact Andrea Smith.
- In addition to those listed here, we have a number of small groups that meet for study, prayer, fellowship, and/or service If you would like to participate in one of these small groups, or would like to start something new, please contact Pastor Tedd.